Friday, January 30, 2009

12. Le Update

So I haven't really updated this blog since arriving back from Melbourne. Nothing terribly exciting has happened since coming back, so I guess this is why I haven't bothered. 

I am feeling like the vacation part of things is slowly trickling away and I am wanting to settle into my life here now. I have been job hunting since coming back from Melbourne and with the way things are going with the global financial crisis, there is a lot of competition for jobs here. I have been on one interview so far and have a second one lined up for the same job. It's a little disheartening to look at the numbers of how many jobs I have applied for and how many I have gotten an interview for.... it's not very good hehe.

I haven't started looking for apartments yet because there is really no sense in me looking if I don't have a job to pay the rent. So I am still kind of waiting on that. Living out of suitcases is slowly starting to drive me mental. I am tired of wrinkled clothing that I either have to wash or iron to get the wrinkles out.

Alas, that is how my boring life goes at this point. I'll update again when I have something more interesting to update you on!

No comments: